November 7, 2017: As the year starts to draw to an end, many businesses look at their overall operations and determine what can be better in the new year ahead. Here at DigitalEffex Web Hosting & Design, we do the same thing. One thing small businesses can do to up their game is to develop or redevelop their company website.
Shockingly, in 2016, almost half of small businesses asked in a recent survey did not have a website! After digging a little deeper this year, here is more information:
- 29% of small businesses do not have a website.
- Of the small businesses that do have a website, 79% say their website is mobile friendly.
- Only 58% of Midwestern small businesses have a website compared to the Northeast (72%), the South (73%), and the West (77%).
- Low-revenue small businesses (those earning less than $1 million a year) are about 30% less likely to have a website than higher-revenue companies.
- High-quality web content and increased mobility are top website priorities in 2017.
If you’re one of those small businesses that don’t have a site or have one that is not mobile friendly, DigitalEffex can help. We build responsive sites with SEO in mind right from the start, and can keep any project within your budget.
And if you’re worried about maintaining your site, we can help with that as well. DFX offers a comprehensive website maintenance service as well as many other products that can help with your online presence.
Contact DigitalEffex at 1-888-686-4447 or firstname.lastname@example.org today for a free consultation.